This page contains a variety of free resources in sustainability education across subject areas and levels to support teaching and learning in the classroom. You can find lesson plans/outlines, and links to articles, books and videos, and more.
Compass Lesson Plans
- Kindergarten – The Concept of Food Chain and Its Importance for Keeping a Balance in the Ecosystem
- Kindergarten Science: The Effects of not Being Eco Friendly and Sustainable
- Early Years 2: Managing Feelings and Behavior
- Early Years 2: The Consequences of a Particular Unwanted Behaviour
- Early Years 3 PE: Dance & Movements
- Early Years: Children are Connected with and Contribute to Their World