Compass Education has teamed up with the fabulous folks over at the Ellen MacArthur Foundation to create a new resource for you! The Ellen MacArthur Foundation aims to accelerate the transition to a circular economy, and Compass Education is helping them do it by getting young people excited about this concept!
Want to help us do this, and meet the learning objectives you have for your classes?
- help your students see real-world examples of companies making the world a better place?
- use innovative, authentic case studies of real change with your students?
- show students how fly larvae and mushrooms can be awesome?
- prove to students that buildings can be like Legos?
- help students understand the positive role businesses can play in the world
We thought you would. And we need you!
What do you need to do?
View these case studies of companies that have transformed their businesses using the three principles of a circular economy:
- Design out waste and pollution
- Keep products and materials in use
- Regenerate natural systems
Use any of these case studies to support your lesson, service project, or other learning innovation. Incorporate any of our Systems Thinking tools – the Compass, the Iceberg, Systems Mapping, etc. – to help students deepen their understanding of these examples.
Share the story of your success!