Have you been involved in meaningful community projects? Have you started your own initiatives or helped to create positive change in your community? Are you deeply passionate about sustainable development issues and eager to share your voice and inspire others? If yes, we want to help highlight your passion, enthusiasm and accomplishments.
We would love to continue supporting any action that you are doing to promote sustainability and sustainable development. As such, Compass Education is putting out a call for submissions of articles, videos, resources and stories from youth leaders on how they are working to change their schools, communities, countries and the world.
We started a series of posts on our website and in our newsletter called “Youth Voices for a Flourishing Future” and we want to highlight you. All it takes is a submission of an article (500 words or less) or video about work that you personally have been involved with to promote sustainable development using systems thinking and systems thinking tools, like the Sustainability Compass, to achieve your goals. We would welcome articles with clear links to the UN Sustainable Development Goals and other global issues that you feel are important as well.
Some examples of submissions might include:
- An article about a community engagement project you have planned and implemented using the Compass as a planning and/or evaluation tool.
- An infographic about a global issue you care about showing systems thinking and connected to the SDGs.
- A vlog about your experiences trying to work towards addressing an SDG in your community using the Amoeba to help you plan.
- A photo story of how using Pyramid Lite helped you make a difference in your community.
- An editorial about why it’s important to think systemically about an SDG of your choice.
- A video using the Compass to analyze a global issue in your community to find a leverage point for action.
- And many more ideas!
Submissions may be published in our newsletter and on our website as well as shared with our partner organisations around the world. To submit an article, please share your ideas or finished product with firstname.lastname@example.org.